Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

Post 3 Petition process had started

After getting the petition and feeling nervous about asking. I finally got it and filled it out. It was very straight forward with the questions asked. I think it may have been voted on last Tuesday. The petition had not been signed due to my rush thinking I could get it in before the monthly meeting. I was told it would be taken care of. For now I am in the waiting mode. I have been reading anything from the Freemasonry for Dummies to some Knight Templar code and history.

Due to wife and daughter have bouts with the hospital I am glad I am not in a rush. I figure they will tell me if I have been accepted or god forbid black cubed. I have been reading alot about voting process and it seem pretty official. Now is a time of dark before the light. If I am blackcubed I will petition again. I don't know anyone to be black cubed but you never know the reasons from what I am told you do give your Social Security #. I really have nothing to be afraid of it is just the thought of being looked at and accepted not knowing what qualifications need to be met. I look forward to sharing this process with in the masonry guidelines. Let the wait Begin!!

0 comments: