Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

Past to Entered Apprentice

Well Last night was a extremely awesome event! I can honestly say it will be something that I will always remember! We sat down to eat first which the meal was very well organized and put together. I was so nervous I could not eat. Me and 3 others were going through the degree together. After being passed to the 1st degree all I can say is it is really amazing how all the brothers who participate take time out of their lives to dedicate to degree work.

All of my brothers were extremely nice and helpful! 2 of my brothers Jim and Roger who signed my petition were there for support which help me feel at ease a little. One thing since I am not a very verbal person I really think this will help out in my public speaking skills as well becoming a better man all together. There are alot of morals and ideals that are to be learned with the obligation. Overall last night was a awesome event and I proud to say I am a Ancient Freemason Duly and truly accepted!

0 comments: