Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

Post 2 One good reason for joining













Masonic Blog 2




Front of Building bad photo of Shiner statue























Well after experiencing my first hospital visit with my daughter. We went to a Shiners hospital and all I can say is that sold me to masonry. If you have never been to a Shiners hospital I suggest go. They are so much above par when treating children medically. The stay was stressful but to see the Shiner money in action shows the wonderful outcome of what things like the pecan logs can do.
I then rushed to get my petition to my friends at church. I wanted to get it in before the next business meeting. So I rushed to find out it was not signed by the guy who gave it to me he was going to get several guys to sign it once I turned in the petition. Well needless to say the past master of the lodge I am petitioning said he would get it signed and taken care of. The next day my friend Jim from http://masonictips.com/ told me the meeting was next Tuesday so I freaked out too soon. Oh well, lol I can't wait to experience this journey the more I read the more I get excited about it. Once thing, I am not sure what the investigation committee looks for but I should be pretty straight on that. I guess it is a mystery what they check. I do know you have to give your social security # so they have everything.

I have been reading a ton of great blogs and the Freemasonry for Dummies is a great book too. I never really understood why they get so much flak. I have been trying to find a organization like the Army that has camaraderie and also helps with self improvement. I think this will definitely be a wonderful experience if given the opportunity.


Very Nice Room, maybe not for my baby!!


My wife posing in room




Demolay statue Aquarium Wall

0 comments: