Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

Dark Period

I have been waiting after the petition was placed to hear back from anyone on the investigative committee. It had been since October since I placed my petition.

I finally was contacted by someone who was a pastmaster and a part of my investigative committee he asked me some questions and wondered if I was contacted by anyone else. After talking to him I realised that display an interest in you and really want to know why you would want to become a FreeMason. After the phone call he told me they would vote on it tomorrow night and that everyone is extremely busy.
After reading Masonictips.com site which is my friend from church I realised the Divver Lodge is a younger leaning lodge and in fact one PastMaster at our church who helped sign my petition is in his 20's. It really amazes me that so many 20's 30's 40's lodge members are so active. For me work and family life consume alot of time but it seems masonry is about self improvement and taking time out of your life to look at yourself as a individual and becoming a better man to society.

::UPDATE::

I contacted one of my friends whom was raised to the 3rd degree not to long ago and basically got to sit in on his first meeting which was a vote from my investigative committee along with 3 other candidate votes from the committee findings. I know I have been bugging him quite a bit so I decided after one more email today not to bug him much anymore he merely told me they voted on it and I should be contacted by someone that made up my investigative committee. I am learning the lesson of patience.









I decided to start my own masonic blog instead of mixing the tech blog posts with the masonic posts.

1 comments:

Son of the Light said...

Your patience shall be rewarded. We all went through the same process and I'm sure you'll be called "Brother", and as a wise man once said to me "You'll back down before its over".
Brother Arthur