Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

Freemasonry and the past 6 months

Well next week I will proceed to the 3rd degree. I am excited to become a Master Mason. One thing I can honestly say is that my past 8 months have been life changing. I have really took the teachings of masonry and applied them to my life. I have gotten allot more organized.
What all has happened? I have a beautiful 9 month old daughter. I have started a diet and fitness regimen that so far I have lost about 10 lbs in weight. I have won 3 distinct awards in my company as well as completed a 800 page training manual and trained 16 employees over a course of 3 months. This has all happened since I have put my petition in and knocked on the door. Has masonry had anything to do with it? I think it has.. It definitely has been the rule and guide of my life along with my fortitude to do better. I am proud to say I am a brother and to be a part of a wonderful organization that has helped me keep my bearings during turbulent times.
You get out of Masonry;what you put into it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most enlightening experience for me was watching a 3rd Degree Ritual after being Raised. It really sets in then.