Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

Govern Yourself Accordingly

When the pressures of recession
Make us concentrate on greed,
Take heed, a worthy Mason
Cares about another's needs;

Don't let pressures of the moment
Make your obligation sway,
Stop and help a fallen brother
Or another by the way;

What you give is like a bubble
Whenever you assist,
What it costs in time and trouble
Is, soon after, never missed;

Brother, bear that obligation
You accepted on your knee,
It's in direct relation
To your own security;

Never hesitate, my brother
Square your actions now and say,
"I'll remember I'm a Mason,
"And behave like that today;"

"With regard to human kindness
And the 'Golden Rule', I pray,
I'll remember I'm a Mason...
And behave like that today."

2 comments:

The Palmetto Mason said...

And the crowd goes wild with applause.

Good job.

Shane Hale said...

Thanks I need to work more on the blog. You get caught up wit everyday life sometimes. I found that on facebook which as a ton of masonic groups on there.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1515822284&ref=profile