Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

2009 Seats and Greets

Ahh, The wonderful time of year. The Masonic change new faces new elections and change. It is wonderful to see this and watch the craft as it maintains it's deep heritage of men making themselves better.

I just got appointed as steward and all of a sudden constraints I have had a major work schedule change and with the economy I find myself doing a digital hustle trying to make ends meet. I don't know if it is just me or what. But, to attend a meeting and leave just seems to be a breath of fresh air when times are tough. I feel like a total refreshment when you leave a business meeting or degree work.

Been soo busy I feel guilty about not attending my York Rite meetings either. Well, Had to put a personal post in hope all you brothers a great 2009 and I promise to post meaningful material.
Palmettobug's Masonic line blog has some nice articles on the recent lodge foreclosures. Well soo much to do and read no time to do it.

Hope all you have a great New Year!


0 comments: