Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

I feel guilty

Coaching is a corner stone

After vacation I finally had a chance to go to our monthly business meeting and a topic of coaching brothers who are moving up in the degrees. To be honest, I felt kind of guilty do to the work load of starting a new business and changes in my life. I then realized the excitement I felt moving up in the degrees and studying the degree work. I made time to go to degree work and study with a coach. Now it is time for me to give back a little and I shy away. I am looking forward to the York Rite in fall but after that meeting I felt like crap.. I am going to find a balance to at least one brother to coach this year. I am tired of feeling like crap... It is time to give back. I encourage all to get with the secretary and find some brothers who need help and help them out. This is my goal for the year and I hope one you will make too.
Fraternally,
Shane Hale

0 comments: