Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

Wonderful Vacation

It was cool to go to the beach and meet more brothers. I was down and met a brother who was from Seneca, SC a district away from me. We hung out the whole week and it felt like being with family. It is a awesome thing to meet a new brother you have never met before and built a friendship from it. I noticed so many Square and Compass emblems on cars and met so many different brothers it was a awesome event. I started readom more on esoteric masonry especially the hiramic legend and 47th problem of Euclid. Very interesting stuff. I have been reading so much other things such as Rich Dad Poor Dad Series. I went through probably 4 of his books. If you ever are interested in understanding business and investing without the bore of numbers and budgets those books are really great!! Well back from vacation and back to work. Hope you brothers out there are having a great week!

0 comments: