Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

Sir Knight Templar that is




Well, It is done. I am now a Sir Knight. It was one of the most memorable degrees ever. The work was impeccable. I can't wait to get involved with this work and helping out. I think the Order of the Temple and the Royal Arch degrees bring a deep meaning for personal development. Along with the Blue Degree I think the work is one of the most importance. The degree work and lectures are beautiful in meaning and tend to make you stop time and take a snapshot of your life and make you think in retrospect.

I often think what other knights could of went through back in 11oo's. I am proud to be a part of the York Rite and look forward to doing more work with them. I may later do other appendant bodies but now I have my plate full with the Blue Lodge and the Templar Conclaves,Asylums.

Fraternally,
Shane Hale

3 comments:

FD2L said...

Congrats, I always thought that the Order of the Temple when done properly is one of the most impressive degrees of the York Rite, Order of Malta is also impressive for different reasons.

Welcome Sir Knight!

-Bro Vick

James McNeely said...

SK Hale,

Congratulations and welcome. I hope that you find the York Rite bodies to be enjoyable. Always remeber to ask questions and continue to seek "Light" for it is there you just need to find how it applies to your life.

SK James McNeely

The Palmetto Mason said...

Fellow Sir Knight: I add my congratulations.