Freemason Store

FreeMasonStore

Passed Second Degree

Saturday Morning March 22nd 2008 I was passed to second degree. I have to say the lecture was the most memorable. I was completely amazed with the whole degree and now can't wait to attend more FC degrees. I have heard the 1st and 3rd are most memorable. I really enjoyed the Second. Since I was only one to be going through this I was very nervous but found out I was harder on myself than I should have been. Any which way I enjoy fellowship with all my brothers and enjoyed seeing all of them dedicate their time to help improve another brother to move up in a degree.
It is about Brotherhood along with Faith Hope and Charity. Masonry is truely a art form along with guide and ruler to self improvement.

3 comments:

Scott Arnold said...

Congrats on being passed to the Degree of Fellowcraft Brother! I too enjoyed the Fellowcraft degree more than Entered Apprentice but I have to say the MM was my favorite; it's so unlike the other two that it really stands out. Best of luck on your continuing journey Brother!

Scott G. Arnold
www.resurrexion.com

M.M.M. from the North Eastern Corner said...

Congrats Brother,
The second is my personal favorite because it expounds the things we need to study and learn to become true Freemasons. I personally think that brothers should spend more time laboring as speculative fellowcrafts because it is in that capacity that the most growth occurs.

Blessed Beggar said...

Brother, Congratulations on your progress thus far! Personally, the FC is indeed my favorite Degree with all of its teachings and exhortations to continue our Masonic studies. Keep going, though, because the Third will never be forgotten. Being a Kentucky Mason, you better believe I'll never forget mine! God bless you!